Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Thursday · December 7, 2023
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rochelle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- RCH's multi-specialty center offers services in cardiology, hematology/oncology, neurology, orthopedics and podiatry.
- Current Acls, Atls, & Pals.
- Jim Dufano, Regional Manager, for.
- Industry-leading programs and services.
- RCH is a leader in health care serving Ogle, northern Lee and western DeKalb counties.
- The beauty of fall brings Wine on Lincoln and Hay Day.
- Current unrestricted Illinois medical license and.
- ED Experience within the last 2 years.
- Position Profile:.
- Rochelle is about 75 miles west of Chicago and 25 miles south of Rockford.
- Physician Benefits.
- Rochelle is bustling with activity in the summer months with a monthly Outdoor Market, Concerts & Movies in the parks, golf, swimming, hiking and more.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Patient acuity is low-moderate.
- Take a stroll through our historic downtown and visit the Oil Filling Station and the Flagg Township Historical Museum.
- The park features a gift/coffee shop and a gazebo for train-spotting.
- A Classic Downtown Christmas is celebrated in December with a fully lit parade and bustling Downtown.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking PRN Emergency Department Physicians for Rochelle Community Hospital in Northern Illinois.
- Full-time, part-time, & float.
- 1 to 3 24-Hour Shifts needed per month.
- Our newest Downtown addition, Kennay Farms Distilling offers a bit of history along with tastes of the country with craft beer and spirits and the educational tour experience.
- Rochelle offers an experience for all tastes - from relaxation to exhilaration - with that hometown feel.
- Recognized as the.1 Critical Access Hospital in Illinois, Rochelle Community Hospital is located just 90 minutes west of Chicago on I-88 and 30 minutes south of Rockford.
- Spring boasts the Vince Carney Community Theater's Spring production, our annual Irish Hooley, a community-wide Easter egg hunt, and our Cinco de Mayo celebration.
- Located on either side of the Bnsf and Union Pacific Railroad tracks, Rochelle's Railroad Park is a sight to see for railfans.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Chicagoland Skydiving Center is jumping with activity year-round from skydiving spring thru fall and the addition of the Flight Deck Bar and Grill, open year-round.
- Board Certified and Residency trained in Emergency Medicine.
- Independent Contractor status.
- In addition to emergency care, services in include diagnostic imaging, home healthcare resources, rehab services, occupational health, inpatient and outpatient surgery, as well as a variety of outpatient services.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services