Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Saturday · September 30, 2023
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Harvey) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The slogan "A New City Rising" just begins to describe the progressive nature of Harvey, Illinois.
- This step has accelerated both the pace and scope of progress.
- Scribe Coverage.
- 36 hours of daily APP coverage.
- Over the years, Ingalls has grown to become a 478-bed, nationally recognized health system that spans over 22 acres, offering a full array of health care services.
- Joining the forefront of medicine, efforts have been made to optimize resources and relationships.
- This is a quaint community of about 30,000 people and is the heart of Chicago's Southland region.
- The natural evolution included the foresight of a mutually beneficial partnership with UChicago.
- BC/BE in EM (American Board of Emergency Medicine or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine).
- Epic EMR.
- W2 status with comprehensive benefits package.
- Chicago Awaits You!
- Envision is searching for a full-time Associate Medical Director to join the UChicago Ingalls Memorial Hospital ED team.
- Patients' personal physicians now have an array of skilled colleagues with advanced training and expertise to support care delivery from hospital visits through recovery, with ready access to world-class specialties and techniques.
- 48,000 Annual Volume.
- Ingalls has earned a national reputation and commendations for cancer, stroke, neurosciences and orthopedics.
- UChicago at Ingalls Memorial began as a small, 50-bed community hospital in 1923.
- The community has typically been "on the go" with a variety of ethnic backgrounds mixing in the community and has more than 15 parks that offer basketball courts, baseball diamonds, picnic areas and recreational facility.
- 41 hours of daily physician coverage.
- In addition to being located 19 miles south of the Chicago Loop, Harvey sits at the junctions of major interstates as well as four national and multinational railroad lines.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services