Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · June 29, 2022
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Kankakee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- New Emergency Medicine Opportunity - Envision Physician Services is seeking a full-time BC/BE EM Physician to join their professional team at Riverside Medical Center in Kankakee, Illinois.
- Board certified emergency medicine physicians and trauma nurse specialists are experienced in the latest care for minor to life-threatening emergencies.
- Golfers can enjoy ten courses within a half hour of Kankakee.
- 22 hours of nurse practitioner or physician assistant coverage daily.
- 36 hours of physician coverage daily, with 12-hour shifts.
- Designated Level II trauma center.
- Chest pain patients are receiving care quicker than anywhere else in the region.
- There are plenty of outdoor activities in Kankakee, including fishing, boating or canoeing the Kankakee River and area lakes, hiking, biking, cross country skiing and camping.
- The hospital is recognized for specialty areas of care in trauma, oncology, obstetrics, geriatrics, rehabilitation, occupational health, treatment of alcohol and chemical dependency, and psychiatric services.
- 24 beds.
- Riverside Medical Center is a 336-bed, multi-service, not for profit medical facility that offers a full scope of inpatient and outpatient care.
- 46,000 annual volume.
- The express care program gets most patients treated and discharged in about an hour.
- Kankakee County is located 50 miles south of Chicago.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services