Emergency Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · March 21, 2023
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Walker) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Walker, LA.
- This growing community topped the list this year among Louisiana cities with the highest annual household income above national average and with education a top priority, the Livingston Independent School District has been highly ranked in the state for five consecutive years.
- Dallas: 456.
- There are two mental health and three fast track bays for treating both high and low acuity patients.
- 19-beds with dedicated fast track and specialty treatment area for mental health.
- We are seeking Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians for our free standing ER site in Livingston Parrish in Walker, LA.
- Houston: 297.
- Epic EMR.
- Atlanta: 500.
- Baton Rouge: 20.
- You may obtain more information about this position or express an interest in this job.
- Physician coverage = 24 hours per day average.
- Extremely well staffed with experienced RNs, 24/7 phlebotomist and respiratory therapist.
- Great opportunity to build a core team of four physicians with the support of allied providers onsite.
- The City of Walker offers the convenience of a metropolitan area with all the charm of small city living.
- Approximately 30,000 visits annually.
- The 19 bed free standing Emergency Department is 140,ance to Major Cities (in miles).
- APP coverage = 36 hours per day average.
- Walker continues to be one of the fastest growing neighboring suburban cities near Baton Rouge in Louisiana offering an affordable, comfortable and secure lifestyle.
- It is truly a great place to work, raise your family and.
- Our Lady of the Lake Livingston campus has 24/7/ certified emergency medicine physicians.
- New Orleans: 73.
- Ft and includes specialized treatment areas for critical care, mental health and fast track non-critical care designed to improve the care process and reduce waiting times.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago